The Staff and Board members of the
Sussex County Arts & Heritage Council
want to thank all our members and patrons
for your continued support .
Without you we would not exist
as the County's designated arts council.
To All Members, Patrons and Benefactors,
Thank you for continuing your support during this time of challenge.
BECAUSE OF YOU:
- We have optimism that we will be able to continue to fulfill our mission:To foster and promote the arts and heritage of Sussex County, NJ
- Young artists will have unique opportunities to learn, develop their talent and exhibit their work through our Youth Programs
- Artists members continue to have the opportunity to share their inspirations through exhibits at THE GALLERY on Spring Street
- Artistic expression continues to find support in Sussex County
- Sussex County residents and visitors experience the heart and soul of our community past, present and future through the Arts.
Your continued support through membership, patronage and participation is welcome and appreciated. Contact us to learn more. Our warm thanks and appreciation, from the Sussex County Arts and Heritage Council members and Staff.
Office and Gallery Hours:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Saturday, 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
CLICK HERE FOR PDF COPY
OF OUR NEWEST LEGACY:
Please consider making a donation by clicking on the Donate link above. Any amount is helpful and appreciated.
Sussex County Transit
If travel assistance is needed, make a reservation 24 hr ahead by calling 973-209-0123.
At all our programs in the gallery effective language devices and sign language interperters, high volume audio tape cassetts, advanced copies of scripts, Braille materials, large print programs, open/closed captioning are available with a two week advance notice.
The Gallery is wheelchair accessible.
Funding has been made available in part by the NJ State Council on the Arts/Department of State, a Partner Agency of the National Endowment for the Arts, through the State/County Partnership Block Grant Program, as administered by the Sussex County Arts & Heritage Council and by the Sussex County Board of Freeholders.